What do we believe and our mission:
- Man was created in the image and likeness of God. Through Adams and Eves sin, mankind has fallen and needs the ultimate sacrifice, which is Jesus Christ of Nazareth to reconcile with God through accepting Christ as your personal saviour by repenting of your sins and asking Jesus Christ to be your Lord and Saviour, then the Holy Spirit will dwell in you once you have accepted Him in your life, reading the word of God, fellowshipping with believers and living righteous and holy lives. Salvation is the gift of God through the grace and faith of Jesus Christ. There is no other Name, except that of Jesus Christ, by which mankind can be saved.
- The Word of God is authoritative, both Old and New Testament it does not have any faults and its main purpose is directing God’s people towards eternal salvation.
- God The Father is the Creator of heaven and earth; there is One God only. The godhead consists of the Father, the Son, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, which are all co-existent, co-equal and one. Jesus Christ of Nazareth , was supernaturally conceived by the Holy Spirit, through the Virgin Mary. Jesus was without blemish or sin.
- Jesus Christ of Nazareth was the ultimate sacrifice and took man’s sins through His death on the cross of Calvary. He arose from the dead in three days, appeared to many including His disciples, ascended into Heaven, and will return to earth in power and glory.
- Jesus Christ is the Head of His Body, the Church and through His Holy Spirit convicts the world of sins and unites man to Jesus Christ in faith, who become born again by accepting Jesus as their Lord and Saviour and the Holy Spirit, which is the Spirit of Jesus Christ inhabits within a believer helping them to grow in the Body of Christ.
- The Baptism of Water is an important part of any born again Christian’s life. This will take place once a person has repented of their sins and accepted Jesus Christ into their lives.
- The Baptism of The Holy Spirit is available to all who believe in Jesus Christ and will totally surrender their lives to Gods perfect will for them. When one is baptised in the Holy Spirit, they will start receiving spiritual gifts which are: word of knowledge, wisdom, faith, healing, working of miracles, prophecy, discernment of spirits, tongues and the interpretation of tongues.
- Repentance of sins plays an important role in the church and this is encouraged in every service and when believers take Holy Communion in remembering Jesus Christ who died on the cross for our sins and we come into a new covenant with God, repenting of all our sins.
- It is important to teach believers about deliverance and Spiritual Warfare and the tools God has given believers to move in power and anointing and to set the captives free.
- If you allow the Holy Spirit to fully move in your life and you surrender your life to Him then He will use you for His glory.
- To fulfil the Great Commission in Mark 16, which is to preach the gospel, heal the sick, cast out demons and speak in new languages. This is the uncompromising gospel of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
- Operating in the Five Fold Ministries outlined in Ephesians 4:11 and training and building believers to achieve the ministry God has called them into for the perfecting of the saints and for edifying the body of Christ
- Preach the saving, uncompromising and healing message of Jesus Christ to every nation in London, the UK and to the world through our weekly church services and television ministry.
- This is only possible through the presence, the anointing and the power of the Holy Spirit. Jesus says in Acts 1:8, that His disciples will receive power in fulfilling the Great Commission when the Holy Spirit comes upon them and they will be His witnesses…to the ends of the earth.
- The Consummation of all things includes the return of Jesus Christ, the Resurrection of the dead and to live in the Presence of God for eternity.
- To bring honour and Glory to God alone in all that we do.
Prayer of Salvation
Dear Lord Jesus,
I come to you right now and I ask that you forgive me of all my sins that I have committed knowingly and unknowingly. I ask you Lord Jesus to come into my heart and I repent for all the wrongs I have committed. I acknowledge you are the only one Father that can forgive me of my sins and set me free. Come into my heart and life now and make me whole. In Jesus most precious name, Amen.
If you have said the Prayer of Salvation, it is very important to get into a good Bible believing Church that moves in the Power and the Anointing of God and see all the wonderful things God has for you here on earth and eternity!